5 beauty tips to spend a day at the beach
Skin and hair care are very important in summer, that’s why you need these 5 tips for the beach recommended by Elba Hotels
When we think about the care for a day at the beach, the use of sunscreen before and after sun exposure always comes to mind. This is basic to protect us from UVA rays and maintain skin care in summer, but many times we forget other necessary practices. Here are five simple tips to enjoy the sun in a healthy way:
- Drink a lot of liquid: The more in the sun, the more we dehydrate our body, so it is recommended to drink at least two liters of water a day on a regular basis.
- Take care of your diet: Fruits and vegetables not only give us the freshness we need in summer, they also provide a high level of antioxidants.
- Use approved sunglasses: We always forget to take care of our eyes and sun exposure without glasses or with poor quality glasses can cause sight damage. To avoid this, choose glasses that have an ultraviolet filter and with a wraparound frame.
- Hydrate your skin and hair: In addition to sunlight, saltpeter also dries our skin and hair. To care of this, special protectors with UV filter or the use of more moisturizing shampoos and conditioners are comfortable hair treatments in summer.
- Wear sun protection shirts: These can become the best ally for children and those with sensitive skin, since, in addition to be fresh, they do not let UV rays pass.
As a bonus track, you can always enjoy a healthy beach day in an idyllic setting like the Canary Islands. If you are thinking of a getaway to one of these paradises and you are looking for hotels in Fuerteventura or hotels in Lanzarote, our establishments have excellent facilities for you to live an outstanding experience under the sun.