Five plans for an autumnal getaway to Granada
Discover what to do in Granada. We tell you five plans to escape during autumn to the province of Granada.
Granada is a destination to enjoy in autumn, taking advantage of its mild temperatures, exquisite cuisine and extraordinary cultural offer. If you are thinking about what to do in Granada at this time of year, we give you 5 plans:
- Enjoy "tapas" in the city: there is no better way to fill your stomach than delicious tapas. The best places in Granada are located on the Camino de Ronda, a central neighborhood where you can taste the best tapas in Granada, from the tasty fried fish to a piece of Spanish omelette.
- Enjoy the sunset from the Mirador de San Nicolás: we cannot miss one of the most beautiful gifts that Granada offers us, the breathtaking views of The Alhambra and Carlos V Palace from its most famous viewpoint, San Nicolás.
- Enjoy the snow of Sierra Nevada: we should not leave Granada without visiting its natural landscape par excellence. Sierra Nevada offers you multiple leisure alternatives, even without skiing: 4x4 routes, the Mirlo Blanco activity park - which will delight the youngest ones - and the observation of the night sky.
- Paseo de los Tristes and Sacromonte neighborhood: for a quiet day of sightseeing in Granada during the fall this area is ideal. Here, you will also find some of the famous “caves”, decorated with flowers and full of flamenco tradition.
- A visit to the Albaicín and The Alhambra: the plans in Granada can not end without their wonderful cultural offer. The historic neighborhood of Albaicín, of Nasrid tradition, and The Alhambra, which in its eight centuries of history has been a palace, fortress and citadel, will leave you speechless.
We know that all this sounds very appealing, but surely there is one thing missing in these five plans: the sea. Do not worry, Elba Hotels has a wonderful hotel in Motril, with a relaxing area and views of the Mediterranean to put the finishing touch to your stay in this province.