Terms and Conditions
- Hoteles Elba reserves the right to cancel or modify the conditions of the Elba Fidelity Program totally or partially. Hoteles Elba will do everything possible to inform with prior notice about the cancellation or changes in the program. In any case Hoteles Elba is not responsible for the loss or damage caused to the cardholder in these events.
- All individuals staying at any of the Elba Hotels will benefit from all the advantages offered by the Elba Fidelity Card and will also accumulate points provided the payment is made directly to the hotel at a rate which is published and accepted by the hotel. For Group rates the cardholder will be unable to accumulate points for his/her room or get the discount for his/her room-night, but he/she will accumulate points for all his extra expenses payed directly to the hotel.
- The member of the Elba Fidelity Program will accumulate points for the total amount of the invoice. Points will not be accumulated for events or invoices of company accounts or agencies. Also, points will not be given for rooms different from the cardholder.
- The cardholder will need to identify him/herself to benefit from the advantages of the Fidelity program. Everytime the cardholder makes a booking, he has to identify himself at the reception upon arrival at the hotel.
- The Elba Fidelity card is a property of Hoteles Elba S.L., which reserves the right to cancel it in the case of misuse by cardholder. It is personal and not transferable. Its use is subject to the knowledge and acceptance of the Elba Fidelity program conditions.
- Hoteles Elba is not responsible for the missing or delayed mail, or any mistakes in the prices or conditions of the promotions sent, and reserves the right to amend them.
- The relation for points exchange can be revised periodically.
- In case the holder has any claim about obtaining his points, he has to contact the Customer Loyalty Department by sending an email to: email@example.com.