Mask use information
Wearing masks in hotels in Spain is mandatory, in restaurants, bars and in public areas when the safety distance cannot be maintained.
Balearic Islands / Andalusia / Canary Islands local regulation
The use of a mask is mandatory in people from 6 years of age, completely covering nose and mouth and in any area of interior and exterior as well as in any movement and walks.
Some exceptions apply
- During bathing at the pool or beach, while staying in a certain space.
- In practice of physical activity/sport or activity of animation that implies it.
- Eating or drinking at the restaurants or bars, as long as the safety distance of
- 1,5m between people is guaranteed.
- Stay at the recommended safety distance between people.
- Disinfect or wash your hands frequently and whenever recommended.
- Be respectful of other guests when you need to cough or sneeze by doing so into your elbow.