Thalasso Spa Club
The Club Thalasso is located in one of the wings of the new luxury five star Gran Hotel Elba Estepona complex. This location enables access from the interior of the hotel itself or from the exterior by way of an entrance near the car park situated in front of the hotel.
The Thalassotherapy Circuit facilities are exclusively for the over 12s. Price per persons/circuit 24€
The Club Thalasso covers a surface area of approximately 1,400 square metres. It incorporates the most modern concepts of health tourism, with different areas as set out below:
- Ample reception area and changing rooms.
- Thermal Club with dynamic pools, counter currents, jacuzzis, water beds, saunas, turkish baths, thermal pools, contrast and aroma showers, relaxation areas with heated seats, Japanese garden, eco-bar, etc; in a nutshell, undoubtedly the most unique spa, relaxation and pleasure centre on the Costa del Sol.
- Gymnasium, fitness centre.
- Medical Consultations and Dietician.
- Beauty Centre.
- Area for thalassotherapy treatments: 12 rooms equipped with the latest thalassotherapy technology, including tubs, jets, underwater shower massage, seaweed wraps, parafangos and massage rooms. Stunning views of the sea from the terrace-garden which places it at the forefront of European thalassotherapy centres, comparable to the most exclusive French centres such as La Baule and Quiberon in Britanny.
The three factors which make the Club Thalasso the only one of its kind on the Costa del Sol and a European leader are:
- Its design and its magnificent facilities
- The sophistication of its programmes and the quality of its treatments and facilities.
- The qualifications and qualities of its staff.
The staff of the Club Thalasso consists of a medical supervisor, physiotherapists, monitors for physical activities, beauticians and masseurs. All are highly qualified professionals with a friendly, personal presence who offer a personalised treatment which attends to every detail.